Thursday, October 30, 2008

Putting The Homo In Homo Sapien

Courtesy of Neil, I decided to click the link and check things out. The "logic" here escapes me. The writer puts up some anecdotes, without links so one doesn't know if they actually happened, or were pulled fully-formed from his ass. Yet, somehow, I am trying to figure out how it is intolerant to tell children that families headed by same-sex couples are . . . what? Not families? The alternative seems to be that we either don't mention the fact that some people live in different types of households, or we actively teach hatred.

What, exactly, is the point of all this?

When Prop 8 fails, and when Protection of Marriage Act is repealed, I am so divorcing my wife and going to find a guy to shack up with. Why? Just to prove Neil and the rest of these wackos right.

Virtual Tin Cup

Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More