Sunday, April 12, 2009

"Bo" Is Arabic For "Kill American White Men"

I was going to avoid politics today, but part of me couldn't resist.

I was also discouraged because Tbogg beat me to the punch, in a way.
JammieWearingFool seems unhappy because the Obama's named their dog Bo. Better safe than sorry. Had the first family named their dog something like Allahu Akbark, it might have been enough to send someone on a cop-killing spree.


See, the Obamas have chosen a puppy for their girls, as he promised on election night. Now, I read the other day that the breeder who provided a German Shepherd to the Bidens has been so inundated by stupid, hateful correspondence of various kinds, she regrets ever doing this (most of it came from animal-rights people who insisted that the Bidens "should have" taken a puppy from a shelter, say; that they might actually want a German Shepherd apparently makes no difference, because like all radicals, these people are really quite stupid). I wonder if the previous owner of the puppy bought by the President and First Lady for their daughters will receive the same treatment.

Now, the title here refers to this wonderful little tidbit from the "mind" of Frank Gaffney. I honestly don't know what to say about what follows other than, perhaps, the medication ran out right before the show began.
GAFFNEY: I think what he is using is code — … When he uses the word “respect,” in the context of a waist-bow to the king of Saudi Arabia, for example, and talks about respectful language, which is code for those who adhere to Sharia that we will submit to Sharia. We will submit to the kind of program –

SHUSTER: We have to know the code? We all have to know the code to understand how we’re making ourselves more vulnerable? … David Corn was asking you for a specific example, and you’re referring to code. You’re referring to code!

GAFFNEY: I’m telling you the code as they receive it in the Taliban headquarters and in al Qaeda’s cave and in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia. They perceive this as submission.


See what I mean?

Personally, I'm still laughing over "Allahu Akbark".

Virtual Tin Cup

Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More