Monday, February 15, 2010

Music For Your Monday

On Friday night or Saturday, I posted a Joni Mitchell video on Facebook, and one of my friends said that the only way one could really enjoy it was to be really high. I find that hysterically funny, all things considered. I decided to do some music I like that could very well be considered "only stoners like this stuff".

Miles Davis with the title track to his classic Bitches Brew:



Traffic's "Low Spark Of High Heeled Boys", which I picked as the entrance song for our wedding reception.



What's most interesting about this final pick, I think, is Robert Fripp's history of outspoken disgust with drug use among both musicians and fans. Yet, few bands were as trippy as King Crimson. This is "Larks Tongue in Aspic, Part II"

Virtual Tin Cup

Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More