Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Blogroll Featurette - A Wonderful Angry Ballerina


It's been a while since I singled out a site on my blog roll. A few months ago, I discovered Angry Ballerina and I haven't looked back. She is one of the most fearless, profane, honest, blunt, foul-mouthed, profound, insightful people I have ever had the pleasure of reading. Her posts are clear, the writing short and to the point. She discusses topics that one might not find at a "religious" or "political" blog, but should be. I have never failed to come away both smiling and a bit envious when I read her. Her posts are probably not work-safe, but that says more about work than about her.

That's her, by the way, over to the left. Tell her I said, "Hi," and know that you will be rewarded by visiting her every day.

Virtual Tin Cup

Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More