Monday, July 21, 2008

Music Monday

OK, I didn't get quite the response to the whole "classical" thing I thought I might. I especially thought Democracy Lover would chime in. However, I did get a couple requests. I had never heard of Vitas, nor this interpretation of "Lucia Di Lammermoor", but I know what he's talking about. I don't ever want to sing again.

Here is a funkified Chopin, courtesy of The Muppet Show - Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem doing his "Polonaisse in A Flat":

Finally, the late great Mistoslav Rostropovich performing Dvorak's Cello Concerto:

I've been thinking of topics for next week. In honor of it being summer, and roadtrip time, I think songs that are great for trips in cars, especially with the top down. Give me some loving on this, folks.

Virtual Tin Cup

Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More