Wednesday, November 21, 2007

TTFN

There are a plethora of issues out there to grab my attention and send my thoughts a-whirling. I have decided, however, that I shall close up shop until Friday.

Besides the normal platitudes about eating well, enjoying the Detroit Lions losing to whomever they will lose to this year, and staying safe, please make sure that, regardless of your circumstances, you give thanks. It doesn't have to be to God. Or Adonai. Or Allah, the All-Knowing, the All-Merciful. Indeed, you can be thankful to those around you. I am thankful for my wife and children. I am thankful for all the privileges I have being a member of this society. I am thankful that I have found friends and fellow-bloggers to laugh with, argue with, and share a few profound moments with every now and then.

So - eat well, be safe, enjoy the game, and remember to thank those around you.

Virtual Tin Cup

Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More