Saturday, November 24, 2007

On The One Hand . . . On The Other Hand

My sister-in-law and her husband got me Raisisng Sand for my birthday the other day. It is without a doubt a great album.

On the other hand, I got thinking about the odd duo of Robert Plant and Allison Kraus, and I wondered who else T Bone Burnette might get to pair doing what kind of music, so here is a partial list to help him out:

- Marilyn Manson and Jessye Norman sing Rogers and Hammerstein

- Maynard James Keenan (Tool) and Dolly Parton sing Puccinni arias

- Brian Johnson (AC-DC) and Jessica Simpson do the hymns of Charles Wesley

- Shania Twain and Tom Arraya (Slayer) sing the best of Yes

. . . and finally. . .

- Lemmy (Motorhead) and Deborah Harry do a Christmas album.

Virtual Tin Cup

Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More