Thursday, July 19, 2007

This Is Just Fascinating

I stumbled across metacafe and found a video I would like to share. It involves a pride of lions hunting water buffalo, wrestling their prey from a crocodile, and then being confronted by a whole herd of water buffalo. All those old Wild Kingdom where the herd resolutely ignores their recently deceased member being devoured just got chucked out the window for me. This is the real deal here, from the accent of the guide my guess is in either Namibia or South Africa.

Lion VS Crocodile And Buffalo - For more of the funniest videos, click here
I would like to comment on this, but first I just want some raw reactions to it.

My own? This is one of the coolest videos I have ever seen. Just fascinating.

Virtual Tin Cup

Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More