Friday, October 21, 2011

So Many Songs I Wish I Had Written

There are so many songs I'd wish I'd written. Most of them should be obvious by now.

So, rather than obvious, let's go with a surprise.

When I heard the next song, in the depths of the 1980's, I thought it was really good. Each time I heard it, it got better. Even though the band's release after the LP that contained this song was even bigger, had more radio-friendly songs on it, this song stands out as something special. It's simple, got a driving beat you can either dance to or nod your head to. The lyrics are simple and direct. It's the kind of thing you can hear in a club or in an arena and, if the band is cooking and the vibe is right, should work to get people pumped up. So, without further ado . . .

Virtual Tin Cup

Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More