Wednesday, October 05, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge, Day 21

Some people identify themselves with their job. Others with relationships. In thinking of a way to do a "faceless self-portrait", I wondered what was the best way to take picture of myself without taking a picture of myself. Then, I looked to my left and this is what I saw.


Then, I turned and glanced at the bottom of the computer screen.


For better and worse, it is books and music that tell the world who I am. This big picture - just one set of shelves in our house; the number of songs in my iTunes account - can be overwhelming at times. Even to me. So, here's a sample.


Other than my wife and children, if you want to know who I am, see a picture of me, it lies here.

Lisa is southern, so she cleans when the stress is high. Randall would scare a young Jamie Lee Curtis, I suppose.

Virtual Tin Cup

Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More