Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Something Completely Different, & I Mean It This Time

I am so freaking bored with politics. Tired to the bone. My theology posts generally feel like I'm going through the motions. So, in lieu of anything better to do, I'm taking the 30 Day Photography Challenge. You have Mrs. Golden to blame, or thank, for this. I'm no one's idea of a great photographer, but I thought, "What can I lose?" So, here are the rules for the next month:


Because I can't decide, I thought I'd post the least worst of the several shots I took sitting here at my desk right before I started this post:




See what I mean by "least worst"? So, over the coming days, it'll be clouds and hands and close-ups and animals and someone I love and the clothes I'm wearing. It doesn't say I have to be in them when I take the picture, though.

Virtual Tin Cup

Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More