Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Harmonic Divergence



Facebook has a rare thing - a little challenge I'm enjoying! It's called "The 30 Day Song Challenge", and it really isn't much of a challenge (with one exception so far; a song that makes me feel guilty?). Day one was my favorite song - "What's Going On" by Marvin Gaye, easy enough - and day two was "least favorite song". For that I picked Deep Purple's "Smoke On The Water", but I got so many great bad suggestions I feel bad for being so precipitous. After all, there's this:



And my sister offered the following suggestion:



Anyway, here's some stuff I like a bit better:

Helpless Dancer - The Who
Symphony No. 2 in A - William Boyce
Everybody's Talking - Crosby, Stills, and Nash
Passage to Bangkok (Live) - Rush
The Journey - Rick Wakeman
Laudate Dominum, from Vesperea Solennes - Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Sing a Simple Song - Budos Band
Casey Jones - Grateful Dead
Sparks of the Tempest - Kansas
Burning Sky - Porcupine Tree


That should be enough to clear Starship out of my head.

Virtual Tin Cup

Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More