Wednesday, September 29, 2010

More Horrible People

Another submission in the whole theme for today, "We Suck As A People":
According to reports, Ravi was Clementi's roommate in a dorm on the university's New Brunswick campus. On his Twitter account, Ravi wrote about turning on his computer by remote on Sept. 19 to watch Clementi:

"Roommate asked for the room till midnight. I went to molly's room and turned on my webcam. I saw him making out with a dude. Yay."

In a later Twitter posting, he apparently invited others to watch with him:

"Anyone with iChat, I dare you to video chat me between the hours of 9:30 and 12. Yes it's happening again."

iChat allows its users to share live audio and video while instant messaging over computers.
The "Clementi" in question, 18 year-old Rutgers frosh Tyler Clementi, found out what happened and jumped off the George Washington Bridge.

I know the law doesn't allow it, but I would love to find Ravi and beat the shit out of him. I am so disgusted right now.

Virtual Tin Cup

Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More