Sunday, September 20, 2009

Things That Go Bump In The Night

A couple years back I stumbled across a video on YouTube that purported to show all sorts of ghostly activity. I have always been interested in that kind of thing, and was disappointed that the video was a compilation of crap and fake stuff. I felt a bit redeemed, however, because over the course of searching for something really good, I stumbled upon the Syfy show Ghost Hunters, which is a hoot and a half, and offers the occasional moment where you have to go, "Hmm".

For the most part, I think the vast majority of claims of "hauntings" and what not are hooey. Yet, having experienced a thing or two myself, I have a mind that is open to the possibility that there is something to the claims of interaction between our physical environment and energies that can be called, for lack of a better word, spiritual. I would like to know - have you ever had an experience that left you baffled, maybe even a little frightened? No aspersion are to be cast on the character of the person posting; this is a request for reporting information, not an excuse to talk about how silly "ghost stories" are.

Virtual Tin Cup

Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More