Friday, January 23, 2009

More Right-Wing Marital Advice My Sister Will Agree With

I suppose I should blame Travis at Sadly, No! for linking to this steaming pile of manure. I mean, how can anyone take the following as anything other than parody, unless of course you are a desperate nincompoop?
I was just talking with a formerly-married guy about just how true this is, who was not only complaining himself, but also recounting another married guy's complaints. Many women simply do not buy this, but guys are pretty miserable when they're working hard and doing all the stuff they're told to do to be a good husband, and yet aren't getting sex reliably, or without begging and arguments, from their wives.

Among the sentences never spoken in human history: "Your Honor, I was compelled to have an affair. My wife was fucking me too damn much."

I really don't think women get how important this is to guys. Not just in the negative way, in that a lack of sex leads to all sorts of bad attitudes and bad behavior by men. But in a positive way -- it really doesn't take an awful lot to wrap a guy around your finger. The word "pussy-whipped" wasn't invented out of thin air. It describes a real condition. A guy getting laid a lot is noticeably, even oddly, agreeable when it comes to his partner.

And, just so women know: for most guys, I am guessing that the women they remember the most -- the ones that stick in their minds, the ones they never quite get over -- are the ones that were the most aggressive and accessible sexually. Want to make an impression on a guy that will last forever? It doesn't have anything to do with haircuts or fashionable purses.

My only comment is: Is it any wonder a guy who thinks this way doesn't get laid very often?

Virtual Tin Cup

Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More