Sunday, September 14, 2008

Let Us Remember Those In Most Need


I have been obsessing recently with the whole political race, and was reminded, politely enough of course, that there was a little bit of weather in Texas.

I think we should all remember those in need right now. Not just in silent prayers. We should dig as deep as we can to help out. This was bad, much worse, I think, than people anticipated. The fact that there are boats blocking I-45 should be a nice symbol of the road ahead for first responders and others seeking to assist those in need.

Texas needs our help. There are people hurting right now. I think it would be a nice gesture if we all sent a bit that way. Even, perhaps, if not now at some future time, volunteered to go an help rebuild. God knows they just might need it (remember New Orleans?).

Virtual Tin Cup

Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More