Saturday, September 20, 2008

An Excursion Into The Scary

As is my wont at this time of year, I am taking some time away from the crappy Presidential campaign (all McCain gaffes all the time; is Obama even a candidate?), to explore various and sundry topics of the paranormal. I did this last year and got some interesting responses. I am opening comments to any honest stories of realsppoky encounters you might have had - no crap, silly things, but really scary stuff, mind - but first I a couple videos. Yesterday morning I spent watching videos of Ghost Hunters that were uploaded to YouTube. A couple actually seemed interesting enough, although not really scary, and I thought I'd share one with you.


Now, this one is not from the TV show, but purports to be from a man videotaping his house. After an initial discovery of something strange on his home video camera, he took to taping as much as possible. What follows is one of two videos he made. This one, to be honest, kind of scares me. I am well aware it could be a fake, but if so, it is a well done fake. Anyway, any stories of scary sounds, sightings - I love that kind of stuff. This is an area where I have a pretty open mind - I am open to skeptics, and to the possibility we are dealing with something real. My own experiences have been few, one very frightening, the others more interesting than really scary.

Virtual Tin Cup

Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More