Sunday, September 30, 2007

How Liberal/Conservative Are You? Here's My Score, Now It's Your Turn (UPDATED)


I found this somewhere along the way today, took the test, and here are my scores with a link. Let me know, eh? By the way, the only thing that surprised me was the "25%" score on defense and crime issues - that should be around "0%" with the rest of them!
Your Political Profile:

Overall: 10% Conservative, 90% Liberal

Social Issues: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal

Personal Responsibility: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal

Fiscal Issues: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal

Ethics: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal

Defense and Crime: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal


UPDATE: I found another, slightly different test here, and it graphs rather than giving percentages. My graph has been added at the top. Try it and see where you come out.

Virtual Tin Cup

Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More