Monday, May 19, 2008

Nothing Left

Perhaps I'm partisan, and therefore blind, but it seems to me that the Republicans are going to get trounced as they have not been trounced in my lifetime (the 1964 election was one year and a couple weeks before I was born). Right-wing pundits sound more and more like they work for the Volkischer Beobachter (yes, I just violated Godwin's law; sue me); the Republicans can't win in freaking Mississippi (even racist and sexist appeals to the fears of Barack Obama and Nancy Pelosi didn't work). The latest bit of delusional nonsense, via mcjoan at The Great Orange Satan, reads as follows:
"John McCain is kind of like Jesus Christ on the cross," Everhart said as she began the second day of the state GOP convention. "He never denounced God, either."

It's like they are trying to destroy themselves.

Virtual Tin Cup

Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More