Friday, December 21, 2007

An Emergency Appeal

This is perhaps the hardest post I have ever written. The truth is - Lisa and I are in a bit of financial crunch right now. I know it's the holidays, and everyone is a tad strapped, but any help given through Amazon will be gratefully accepted.

The only thing worse than admitting one has money problems to the world is asking for help. This is not a case of living beyond our means, or of biting off more than we can chew. It's not a case of spending lavishly on our liberal lifestyle, or buying too many Christmas presents after all my talk of not spending a whole lot. It's just a couple emergencies unforeseen and the realization that we don't have the means to make it through the next week (until I get paid). It sucks, but it's reality. Any help at all will make me a debtor to all.

Please forgive this craven begging. We are in a pickle, and I feel as if I have little choice.

Virtual Tin Cup

Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More